Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 18-Rachel's Diary

Dear Diary,

Hi there! It's me Rachel! But, of course, you know that!!! I slept for a long time, and I was dreaming non-stop about Boo. Oh, I love Boo! I'm a bit of a loner, and he is my only real friend. Yes, I know I have other friends too, but I love Boo sooo much!

I woke up and found a gnome outside of the apartment. Of course, I brought it back. He looked very Father Christmassy. Did I tell you, it is Snowflake Day tomorrow? I hope we can throw a gift-giving party. That would be sooo cool. So cool. Maybe people could come over and we can get presents. And I can place the Christmas Tree! And decorate the house! Oooh, I'm soooo excited!

It was a Snow Day today, so I didn't have to go to school. Will it be a snow day everyday from now on? 'Cos that would be great!
Lauren woke up with yet another mood swing. Is she always having mood swings, or what?? She went off to the park- yet when she came back, Lauren told me she got into a fight-- and won!

Meanwhile, while Lauren was making enemies, I was helping Mom with the chores. I cleaned up, made the beds, cleaned the toiled and more. After that, I forgot that I didn't do my homework! I had to rush to do it. After that, Lauren took me ice skating. We had fun. We fell, though!

Lauren then went to the dive bar to get some money, while I went home to paint. Ooops, gotta go! See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment