Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 17- Lauren's Diary

Dear Diary,

Hi. I'm back. Today has been pretty eventful, let me tell you that. To start it off, we moved!! Yeah, I know. It took Mom a long time to get the money. Still, at least we're out of the dump and into a apartment. Even if the apartment burns my eyes.

Look at it! It's horrific! It is brick, and the windows are uneven. I mean, the floor below us has survival windows (but I think no-one lives there) and the laundry room has no door. What is up with that? At least our floor looks okay-ish, though.
Guess what? We got to go to school! Rachel is way more excited than I am, even though she is a bit of a loner. She made a few freinds outside of school though. So did I, of course. I even have a boyfriend. Rocky...<3 <3 <3
The apartment is pretty close to the school. The school bus still picks us up!!





Okay, so school was good. It is going to be prom on Sunday! Woot, woot! I'm so going to go with Rocky. <3 <3 <3
Also, my friend came over after school today. I got such a shock!! Mom adopted a cat (for Rachel). It was soooo cute, with grey, fluffy fur. It had strange eyes, though. Rachel would be sooo happy! It got stuck in the snow and you couldn't even see it! And it was watching one of Rachel's birds. Also, Nico knows how to potty. Yay!


I don't think I showed you the apartment, did I? It actually is okay. We can't paint the walls, or change the plumbing, and we only have one bedroom, but it is nice. Ish. Everyone went to bed really late. Rachel because she had stuff on, and us because we were in terrible moods!! I though it was Snowflake Day tomorrow, but it isn't. Whoops. Looks like I'll have to wake up early. Unless it is a snow day??? Also, Mom got offered another free vacation. She didn't take it. Dang. Tomorrow, I'm thinking about getting a job. Whaddya think?


Love, 
                   Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment